Re: [genpcncfir] (2)Vainwright

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      Edy Webb Vainwright Harrell was the half-sister of my grandson's 3rd great
      grandmother, Alice Webb Walston Phillips. Their father was David Webb who
      married (2)Elizabeth Felton and (1) Wealthy Felton. Edy Webb married James
      Vainwright 1833-1864. He died in the Civil War and Edy married (2) Jesse Harrell
      1815-1898.

      Edy's daughter, Vesta, married Riley Phillips after Alice Webb died. Riley
      Phillips is my grandson's 3rd great grandfather and as stated above, Alice Webb
      was his 3rd great grandmother. Alice Webb married first, John Walston dates of
      birth and death unknown, as wells as parents of John Walston.

      Edy and James Vainwright had the following:

      Descendants of James Vainwright

      1 James Vainwright 1833 - 1864
      . +Edy (Edith) Webb 1839 - 1929
      ........ 2 Henrietta Vainwright 1858 -
      ............ +Redden Webb 1849 - 1931
      ........ 2 Elizabeth Vainwright 1859 - 1896
      ............ +Joseph R. Webb 1859 -
      ........ 2 Ella Vainwright 1861 - 1949
      ............ +Hyrum Webb 1861 - 1908

      My list of families is large because I research my own families as well as
      the families of my grandson's mother on both sides of her family.

      Thanks.
      Faye Hays