surnames

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15 8:06 AM
      Does you Durant line connect with the Fields? I have some material on
      Fields that do connect Durant. I have a little Carraway info but can look up a
      web page of Carraway for you if you have not seen Jerry Carraway's work-it is
      good. Are your Webbs from Pitt or Wilson County? I know of some Gay's that
      connect with the Shirley line in Greene Co and possibly Pitt. I have a
      Martha Thigpen that married a John Davis. I will be happy to help if I can.
      Linda Melvin