McGowans

  • lisascarola
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 12, 2004
      Carol,

      Lori and I got to meet 2 summers ago, Her Aunt and my great Aunt look
      so much alike it was strange, they were first cousins. My uncles who
      are McGowans(By that I mean by last name), I think they bear
      resemblence to my Sermons side of the family.

      Cousin,
      Lisa

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Carol Singh