Re: [genpcncfir] Reply to Carol re PCFR Reunion & 10th Anniversary

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      Dear Jewelle, I got lucky thanks to making my plea to
      you and the group. A member living near me actually
      e-mailed me her phone number. I called her. She came
      to my house and left me the form. I have filled it out
      and am mailing it with my check today. Thank you so
      very much for helping me. Food--I know it's not about
      that, but I am sure that all of us group members know
      that food is one of the priceless traditions our
      families has handed down to us. Anyone who has ever
      attended a North Carolina picnic or other "do" will
      know what gastronomic heaven is. Still, we do look
      forward to the restaurant outing for the opportunity
      of learning more about each other and for sharing our
      heritage in a less-hurried, informal atmosphere. I
      would not trade this experience for anything in the
      world--including winning the lottery. Later, Carol

      http://vote.yahoo.com