Re: [genpcncfir] .^!*^!*.Peyton/Payton Lookup.^!*^!*.

  • UzZ iAh
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2004
      Thank you so much Linda I really appreciate your help
      !
      --- LdMel1@... wrote:

      > Try looking for Peeton. It was also spelled that
      > way in the 1800s. I have found them in the census
      > records with that spelling. Good luck
      > Linda

      =====

      The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
      between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can
      stand up to anything!!!

      When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you please get
      that for me?"

      If you could envision the type of person that God intended you to be then you would rise up and never be the same again!!!

      http://vote.yahoo.com