Re: [genpcncfir] UpDate PCFR Reunion 15-16 Oct 04

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2004
      Dear Brenda, Thanks. Liz reached Greg after my e-mail
      was rejected. He e-mailed me and said that my sister
      and I could register at the Reunion. In the meantime,
      I've heard from Diane Collins who lives near me, and
      she has offered to give me a registration form. If I
      get a copy from her, I will fill it out and send it in
      with my check. I really appreciate the kindness
      everyone has shown me in helping me so that my sister
      and I can attend the Reunion. I look forward to seeing
      everyone there. Later, Carol

      === message truncated ===

      http://vote.yahoo.com