Fw: [genpcncfir] N.C. Genealogical Society workshop

  • Elizabeth Beavers
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      Patricia, after reading your communication about the Genealogical Society
      Workshop, I am wondering if any of the speaches will be made available on
      tape or written for those of us that cannot attend. The workshop includes
      subjects that I am very interested in and would be pleased to pay what ever
      the cost to have the info. Please let me know if any of the days information
      will be available for sale. Thank you in advance for any info you have on
      the subject. Elizabeth Beavers----- Original Message -----
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
        Hi Elizabeth,

        I'm not a member of NCGS. I just came across the notice on another
        genealogy message board and thought it was interesting. I won't be
        able to attend either. I did check the NCGS website, but I didn't
        find any information about tapes or transcripts. Great idea,
        though! There is an email address for more information-
        info@....

        Hope that helps!

        Patricia

        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Beavers" <ebitt@s...>
        wrote:
        > Patricia, after reading your communication about the Genealogical
        Society
        > Workshop, I am wondering if any of the speaches will be made
        available on
        > tape or written for those of us that cannot attend. The workshop
        includes
        > subjects that I am very interested in and would be pleased to pay
        what ever
        > the cost to have the info. Please let me know if any of the days
        information
        > will be available for sale. Thank you in advance for any info you
        have on
        > the subject. Elizabeth Beavers----- Original Message -----

      • Rhet Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
          I am going to the two meeting in Nov. if that is what you refer to. I will find out what I can about any taping of talks. Rhet

          wrote:
          > Patricia, after reading your communication about the Genealogical
          Society
          > Workshop, I am wondering if any of the speaches will be made
          available on
          > tape or written for those of us that cannot attend. The workshop
          includes
          > subjects that I am very interested in and would be pleased to pay
          what ever
          > the cost to have the info. Please let me know if any of the days
          information
          > will be available for sale. Thank you in advance for any info you
          have on
          > the subject. Elizabeth Beavers----- Original Message -----

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor