RE: [genpcncfir] Lookup Favor

  • John S Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
      1900 United States Federal Census
      Viewing records 1-4 of 4 matches for:
      Truman Baker from 1900-1900
      What can I do with the 1900 U.S. Census?
      Find information about your ancestors' employment, education, parents'
      birthplace, what year they became a citizen, and even the number of years
      married. More information below

      « Global Search Results

      Name Home in 1900
      (City,County,State) Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Race Relation to
      Head-of-house View Image Save This

      Truman Baker Salem Township, Highland, Ohio abt 1899 Ohio White Son
      Truman A Baker Wahoo, Lumpkin, Georgia abt 1864 Georgia White Head
      Truman C Baker Hamilton, Butler, Ohio abt 1877 Ohio White Boarder
      Truman O Baker Wellington, Lorain, Ohio abt 1818 New York White Head

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
        Thanks, JOhn.:)

        =====

        http://vote.yahoo.com