Re: [genpcncfir] Lookup Favor

  • Larry Ruff
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5 9:18 AM
      Paula,
      This is what I found doing a national search:
      Name Home in 1900
      (City,County,State) Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Race Relation to
      Head-of-house

      Truman Baker Salem Township, Highland, Ohio abt 1899 Ohio White Son
      Truman A Baker Wahoo, Lumpkin, Georgia abt 1864 Georgia White Head
      Truman C Baker Hamilton, Butler, Ohio abt 1877 Ohio White Boarder
      Truman O Baker Wellington, Lorain, Ohio

      Hope this helps,
      Larry Gray Ruff abt 1818 New York White Head
    • John S Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5 9:26 AM
        1900 United States Federal Census
        Viewing records 1-4 of 4 matches for:
        Truman Baker from 1900-1900
        What can I do with the 1900 U.S. Census?
        Find information about your ancestors' employment, education, parents'
        birthplace, what year they became a citizen, and even the number of years
        married. More information below

        « Global Search Results

        Name Home in 1900
        (City,County,State) Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Race Relation to
        Head-of-house View Image Save This

        Truman Baker Salem Township, Highland, Ohio abt 1899 Ohio White Son
        Truman A Baker Wahoo, Lumpkin, Georgia abt 1864 Georgia White Head
        Truman C Baker Hamilton, Butler, Ohio abt 1877 Ohio White Boarder
        Truman O Baker Wellington, Lorain, Ohio abt 1818 New York White Head

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6 5:27 AM
          Thanks, JOhn.:)

          =====

          http://vote.yahoo.com