Lookup Favor

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
      Does anyone on the list have the 1900 census on disk?
      I have access to it online but I'm helping someone
      find Truman Baker and we haven't found the right one
      yet. I need all the Truman Bakers in the 1900 census.
      I'm thinking that a census transcriber could have
      made an error. He may be in Michigan and there are
      some there, just not the one I'm looking for.

      paula

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Larry Ruff
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
        Paula,
        This is what I found doing a national search:
        Name Home in 1900
        (City,County,State) Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Race Relation to
        Head-of-house

        Truman Baker Salem Township, Highland, Ohio abt 1899 Ohio White Son
        Truman A Baker Wahoo, Lumpkin, Georgia abt 1864 Georgia White Head
        Truman C Baker Hamilton, Butler, Ohio abt 1877 Ohio White Boarder
        Truman O Baker Wellington, Lorain, Ohio

        Hope this helps,
        Larry Gray Ruff abt 1818 New York White Head
      • John S Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
          1900 United States Federal Census
          Viewing records 1-4 of 4 matches for:
          Truman Baker from 1900-1900
          What can I do with the 1900 U.S. Census?
          Find information about your ancestors' employment, education, parents'
          birthplace, what year they became a citizen, and even the number of years
          married. More information below

          « Global Search Results

          Name Home in 1900
          (City,County,State) Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Race Relation to
          Head-of-house View Image Save This

          Truman Baker Salem Township, Highland, Ohio abt 1899 Ohio White Son
          Truman A Baker Wahoo, Lumpkin, Georgia abt 1864 Georgia White Head
          Truman C Baker Hamilton, Butler, Ohio abt 1877 Ohio White Boarder
          Truman O Baker Wellington, Lorain, Ohio abt 1818 New York White Head

          Does anyone on the list have the 1900 census on disk?
          I have access to it online but I'm helping someone
          find Truman Baker and we haven't found the right one
          yet. I need all the Truman Bakers in the 1900 census.
          I'm thinking that a census transcriber could have
          made an error. He may be in Michigan and there are
          some there, just not the one I'm looking for.

          paula

          =====
          Paula Baker
          Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

          Pitt County Historical Society:

          Submit your family for publication FREE in VOLUME II CHRONICALS earmarked

          RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form, limited supply:

          GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
            Thanks, JOhn.:)