Hazelton/Coward

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
      Husband
      ELIAS L. HAZELTON Pedigree

      Birth:
      Christening:
      Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
      Death: 02 NOV 1920
      Burial:

      Wife
      MARY ELIZABETH BETTIE COWARD Pedigree

      Birth:
      Christening:
      Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
      Death: 1891
      Burial:

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
        BENJAMIN F. HAZELTON
        Male

        Event(s):
        Birth: 1806 , Pitt, North Carolina

        Christening:
        Death:
        Burial:

        Parents:
        Father: JOHN HAZELTON Family
        Mother: MARY WILLIAMS

        =====
        Paula Baker
        Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Bill Kittrell
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 22, 2005
          David, I assume you have the information of will of William Gardner of Tyrrell. I believe this was the one mentioned in your posting. Will of Feb 11, 1754

          There was a Martin Gardner in Bertie. Will of Jan 1760. Mentions wife, Ann, Sons John, William, Martin and James. Daughters Ann, Jane and Elizabeth.

          I have a bunch of notes taken from the NC Genealogical Review by Hathway. Have other pages but feel you have all of these.

          Judy, Lill Jackson's notes on the Gardners state that Asa was a son of Isaac. Patent Book 1 Craven County Oct 23, 1783 has Isaac Gardner paying 50 shillings for 100 acres, located at corner of said Gardner line to Aaron Cox corner, to Edward Gardner line to Jepse Gardner corner.

        • Bill Kittrell
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
            Marriages in Craven County, NC
            Asa Gardner m. Sarah Gwaltney Feb 18, 1818
            Bryan Gardner m. Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842
            Churchill Gardner m. Anna M. Harris May 27, 1852
            Graves GArdner m. Ann Smith May 2, 1822
            Isaac Gardner m. Eliza Pate Oct 26, 1858
            John Gardner m. Julia A. Latham Nov 15, 1826
            John Gardner m. Rosetta Ann Salter Feb 5, 1852
            William Gardner m. Charlotte Jones Dec 24, 1793
            William Gardner m. Frances Shines May 6, 1809
            William Gardner m. Betsy Delamar April 29, 1812

          • Bill Kittrell
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
              Craven Census 1850
              #1334 Bryan Gardner M 35 Farmer Married Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842 Craven County, NC
              Caroline F 28 (d/o Col. Joseph Nelson)
              William M 7
              Mary F 5
              Susan F 3
              Churchwell M 22
              Frances Delamar F 27

              #721 George Gardner M 31
              Sarah F 26
              Thomas M 8
              Sarah F 6
              George M 4
              Betsy F l
              Betsy Parson F 13

            • Deborah Barnes
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 27, 2005
                I havea Betsey Gardner married to a William Franks on March 27, 1834, does
                anyone have anything on this Betsey Gardner???