Re: [genpcncfir] Elias Hazelton in Lenoir in 1880

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
      In 1880 Elias Hazelton is in Lenoir Co with wife Mary
      E. and children

      Annie C.? 6
      Lawrence 4
      Nannie? 3
      Jacob age 1

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
        I found a Howard Hazelton in Pitt County draft World
        War I. He's 19. Birth March 29th 1899. Wife Sylvia
        Hobbs Hazelton, looks like Hobbs.

        =====

        http://vote.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
          Husband
          ELIAS L. HAZELTON Pedigree

          Birth:
          Christening:
          Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
          Death: 02 NOV 1920
          Burial:

          Wife
          MARY ELIZABETH BETTIE COWARD Pedigree

          Birth:
          Christening:
          Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
          Death: 1891
          Burial:

          =====

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
            BENJAMIN F. HAZELTON
            Male

            Event(s):
            Birth: 1806 , Pitt, North Carolina

            Christening:
            Death:
            Burial:

            Parents:
            Father: JOHN HAZELTON Family
            Mother: MARY WILLIAMS

            =====
            Paula Baker
            Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Bill Kittrell
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 22, 2005
              David, I assume you have the information of will of William Gardner of Tyrrell. I believe this was the one mentioned in your posting. Will of Feb 11, 1754

              There was a Martin Gardner in Bertie. Will of Jan 1760. Mentions wife, Ann, Sons John, William, Martin and James. Daughters Ann, Jane and Elizabeth.

              I have a bunch of notes taken from the NC Genealogical Review by Hathway. Have other pages but feel you have all of these.

              Judy, Lill Jackson's notes on the Gardners state that Asa was a son of Isaac. Patent Book 1 Craven County Oct 23, 1783 has Isaac Gardner paying 50 shillings for 100 acres, located at corner of said Gardner line to Aaron Cox corner, to Edward Gardner line to Jepse Gardner corner.

            • Bill Kittrell
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                Marriages in Craven County, NC
                Asa Gardner m. Sarah Gwaltney Feb 18, 1818
                Bryan Gardner m. Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842
                Churchill Gardner m. Anna M. Harris May 27, 1852
                Graves GArdner m. Ann Smith May 2, 1822
                Isaac Gardner m. Eliza Pate Oct 26, 1858
                John Gardner m. Julia A. Latham Nov 15, 1826
                John Gardner m. Rosetta Ann Salter Feb 5, 1852
                William Gardner m. Charlotte Jones Dec 24, 1793
                William Gardner m. Frances Shines May 6, 1809
                William Gardner m. Betsy Delamar April 29, 1812

              • Bill Kittrell
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                  Craven Census 1850
                  #1334 Bryan Gardner M 35 Farmer Married Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842 Craven County, NC
                  Caroline F 28 (d/o Col. Joseph Nelson)
                  William M 7
                  Mary F 5
                  Susan F 3
                  Churchwell M 22
                  Frances Delamar F 27

                  #721 George Gardner M 31
                  Sarah F 26
                  Thomas M 8
                  Sarah F 6
                  George M 4
                  Betsy F l
                  Betsy Parson F 13

                • Deborah Barnes
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 27, 2005
                    I havea Betsey Gardner married to a William Franks on March 27, 1834, does
                    anyone have anything on this Betsey Gardner???