Re: [genpcncfir] GARDNER

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
      I looked harder and Lula Hazzlet is in school with a
      bunch of others. She was born in NC and both parents
      too.

      pb

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      http://vote.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
        In 1880 Elias Hazelton is in Lenoir Co with wife Mary
        E. and children

        Annie C.? 6
        Lawrence 4
        Nannie? 3
        Jacob age 1

        =====

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
          I found a Howard Hazelton in Pitt County draft World
          War I. He's 19. Birth March 29th 1899. Wife Sylvia
          Hobbs Hazelton, looks like Hobbs.

          =====

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
            Husband
            ELIAS L. HAZELTON Pedigree

            Birth:
            Christening:
            Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
            Death: 02 NOV 1920
            Burial:

            Wife
            MARY ELIZABETH BETTIE COWARD Pedigree

            Birth:
            Christening:
            Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
            Death: 1891
            Burial:

            =====

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
              BENJAMIN F. HAZELTON
              Male

              Event(s):
              Birth: 1806 , Pitt, North Carolina

              Christening:
              Death:
              Burial:

              Parents:
              Father: JOHN HAZELTON Family
              Mother: MARY WILLIAMS

              =====
              Paula Baker
              Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Bill Kittrell
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 22, 2005
                David, I assume you have the information of will of William Gardner of Tyrrell. I believe this was the one mentioned in your posting. Will of Feb 11, 1754

                There was a Martin Gardner in Bertie. Will of Jan 1760. Mentions wife, Ann, Sons John, William, Martin and James. Daughters Ann, Jane and Elizabeth.

                I have a bunch of notes taken from the NC Genealogical Review by Hathway. Have other pages but feel you have all of these.

                Judy, Lill Jackson's notes on the Gardners state that Asa was a son of Isaac. Patent Book 1 Craven County Oct 23, 1783 has Isaac Gardner paying 50 shillings for 100 acres, located at corner of said Gardner line to Aaron Cox corner, to Edward Gardner line to Jepse Gardner corner.

              • Bill Kittrell
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                  Marriages in Craven County, NC
                  Asa Gardner m. Sarah Gwaltney Feb 18, 1818
                  Bryan Gardner m. Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842
                  Churchill Gardner m. Anna M. Harris May 27, 1852
                  Graves GArdner m. Ann Smith May 2, 1822
                  Isaac Gardner m. Eliza Pate Oct 26, 1858
                  John Gardner m. Julia A. Latham Nov 15, 1826
                  John Gardner m. Rosetta Ann Salter Feb 5, 1852
                  William Gardner m. Charlotte Jones Dec 24, 1793
                  William Gardner m. Frances Shines May 6, 1809
                  William Gardner m. Betsy Delamar April 29, 1812

                • Bill Kittrell
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                    Craven Census 1850
                    #1334 Bryan Gardner M 35 Farmer Married Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842 Craven County, NC
                    Caroline F 28 (d/o Col. Joseph Nelson)
                    William M 7
                    Mary F 5
                    Susan F 3
                    Churchwell M 22
                    Frances Delamar F 27

                    #721 George Gardner M 31
                    Sarah F 26
                    Thomas M 8
                    Sarah F 6
                    George M 4
                    Betsy F l
                    Betsy Parson F 13

                  • Deborah Barnes
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 27, 2005
                      I havea Betsey Gardner married to a William Franks on March 27, 1834, does
                      anyone have anything on this Betsey Gardner???