Hazelton

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
      In 1850 Pitt Co census I find Benjamin F. Hazelton

      with John Cox, laborer and

      Decca Hazelton 7
      Elias Hazelton 5

      No wife. So perhaps Elias Hazelton is Lula's father?

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      http://vote.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
        I looked harder and Lula Hazzlet is in school with a
        bunch of others. She was born in NC and both parents
        too.

        pb

        =====

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
          In 1880 Elias Hazelton is in Lenoir Co with wife Mary
          E. and children

          Annie C.? 6
          Lawrence 4
          Nannie? 3
          Jacob age 1

          =====

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
            I found a Howard Hazelton in Pitt County draft World
            War I. He's 19. Birth March 29th 1899. Wife Sylvia
            Hobbs Hazelton, looks like Hobbs.

            =====

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
              Husband
              ELIAS L. HAZELTON Pedigree

              Birth:
              Christening:
              Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
              Death: 02 NOV 1920
              Burial:

              Wife
              MARY ELIZABETH BETTIE COWARD Pedigree

              Birth:
              Christening:
              Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
              Death: 1891
              Burial:

              =====

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
                BENJAMIN F. HAZELTON
                Male

                Event(s):
                Birth: 1806 , Pitt, North Carolina

                Christening:
                Death:
                Burial:

                Parents:
                Father: JOHN HAZELTON Family
                Mother: MARY WILLIAMS

                =====
                Paula Baker
                Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • Bill Kittrell
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 22, 2005
                  David, I assume you have the information of will of William Gardner of Tyrrell. I believe this was the one mentioned in your posting. Will of Feb 11, 1754

                  There was a Martin Gardner in Bertie. Will of Jan 1760. Mentions wife, Ann, Sons John, William, Martin and James. Daughters Ann, Jane and Elizabeth.

                  I have a bunch of notes taken from the NC Genealogical Review by Hathway. Have other pages but feel you have all of these.

                  Judy, Lill Jackson's notes on the Gardners state that Asa was a son of Isaac. Patent Book 1 Craven County Oct 23, 1783 has Isaac Gardner paying 50 shillings for 100 acres, located at corner of said Gardner line to Aaron Cox corner, to Edward Gardner line to Jepse Gardner corner.

                • Bill Kittrell
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                    Marriages in Craven County, NC
                    Asa Gardner m. Sarah Gwaltney Feb 18, 1818
                    Bryan Gardner m. Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842
                    Churchill Gardner m. Anna M. Harris May 27, 1852
                    Graves GArdner m. Ann Smith May 2, 1822
                    Isaac Gardner m. Eliza Pate Oct 26, 1858
                    John Gardner m. Julia A. Latham Nov 15, 1826
                    John Gardner m. Rosetta Ann Salter Feb 5, 1852
                    William Gardner m. Charlotte Jones Dec 24, 1793
                    William Gardner m. Frances Shines May 6, 1809
                    William Gardner m. Betsy Delamar April 29, 1812

                  • Bill Kittrell
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                      Craven Census 1850
                      #1334 Bryan Gardner M 35 Farmer Married Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842 Craven County, NC
                      Caroline F 28 (d/o Col. Joseph Nelson)
                      William M 7
                      Mary F 5
                      Susan F 3
                      Churchwell M 22
                      Frances Delamar F 27

                      #721 George Gardner M 31
                      Sarah F 26
                      Thomas M 8
                      Sarah F 6
                      George M 4
                      Betsy F l
                      Betsy Parson F 13

                    • Deborah Barnes
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 27, 2005
                        I havea Betsey Gardner married to a William Franks on March 27, 1834, does
                        anyone have anything on this Betsey Gardner???