Re: [genpcncfir] GARDNER

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
      I looked harder and Lula Hazzlet is in school with a
      bunch of others. She was born in NC and both parents
      too.

      pb

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
        In 1850 Pitt Co census I find Benjamin F. Hazelton

        with John Cox, laborer and

        Decca Hazelton 7
        Elias Hazelton 5

        No wife. So perhaps Elias Hazelton is Lula's father?

        =====

        http://vote.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
            In 1880 Elias Hazelton is in Lenoir Co with wife Mary
            E. and children

            Annie C.? 6
            Lawrence 4
            Nannie? 3
            Jacob age 1

            =====

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
              I found a Howard Hazelton in Pitt County draft World
              War I. He's 19. Birth March 29th 1899. Wife Sylvia
              Hobbs Hazelton, looks like Hobbs.

              =====

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
                Husband
                ELIAS L. HAZELTON Pedigree

                Birth:
                Christening:
                Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
                Death: 02 NOV 1920
                Burial:

                Wife
                MARY ELIZABETH BETTIE COWARD Pedigree

                Birth:
                Christening:
                Marriage: 04 APR 1871 , Greene, North Carolina
                Death: 1891
                Burial:

                =====

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 3, 2004
                  BENJAMIN F. HAZELTON
                  Male

                  Event(s):
                  Birth: 1806 , Pitt, North Carolina

                  Christening:
                  Death:
                  Burial:

                  Parents:
                  Father: JOHN HAZELTON Family
                  Mother: MARY WILLIAMS

                  =====
                  Paula Baker
                  Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • Bill Kittrell
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 22, 2005
                    David, I assume you have the information of will of William Gardner of Tyrrell. I believe this was the one mentioned in your posting. Will of Feb 11, 1754

                    There was a Martin Gardner in Bertie. Will of Jan 1760. Mentions wife, Ann, Sons John, William, Martin and James. Daughters Ann, Jane and Elizabeth.

                    I have a bunch of notes taken from the NC Genealogical Review by Hathway. Have other pages but feel you have all of these.

                    Judy, Lill Jackson's notes on the Gardners state that Asa was a son of Isaac. Patent Book 1 Craven County Oct 23, 1783 has Isaac Gardner paying 50 shillings for 100 acres, located at corner of said Gardner line to Aaron Cox corner, to Edward Gardner line to Jepse Gardner corner.

                  • Bill Kittrell
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                      Marriages in Craven County, NC
                      Asa Gardner m. Sarah Gwaltney Feb 18, 1818
                      Bryan Gardner m. Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842
                      Churchill Gardner m. Anna M. Harris May 27, 1852
                      Graves GArdner m. Ann Smith May 2, 1822
                      Isaac Gardner m. Eliza Pate Oct 26, 1858
                      John Gardner m. Julia A. Latham Nov 15, 1826
                      John Gardner m. Rosetta Ann Salter Feb 5, 1852
                      William Gardner m. Charlotte Jones Dec 24, 1793
                      William Gardner m. Frances Shines May 6, 1809
                      William Gardner m. Betsy Delamar April 29, 1812

                    • Bill Kittrell
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
                        Craven Census 1850
                        #1334 Bryan Gardner M 35 Farmer Married Caroline Nelson Sept 20, 1842 Craven County, NC
                        Caroline F 28 (d/o Col. Joseph Nelson)
                        William M 7
                        Mary F 5
                        Susan F 3
                        Churchwell M 22
                        Frances Delamar F 27

                        #721 George Gardner M 31
                        Sarah F 26
                        Thomas M 8
                        Sarah F 6
                        George M 4
                        Betsy F l
                        Betsy Parson F 13

                      • Deborah Barnes
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 27, 2005
                          I havea Betsey Gardner married to a William Franks on March 27, 1834, does
                          anyone have anything on this Betsey Gardner???