Re: [genpcncfir] quarterly

  • Lou-BB
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hello group. How does one get a newby into this group? I have a cousin who
      is just beginning to get her family tree going. I told her that tis group is
      wonderful

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Lou,

        Did you mean the Pitt County Family Researchers?

        Go to this site for Pitt County Family Researchers

        http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

        for all information about joining the group, the quarterlies, etc.

        One can easily subscribe to the NC-PCFR email list, which is a rootsweb
        list, by sending an email to

        NC-PCFR-L-request@...

        with only the word "subscribe" in the body of the email.

        It is a great group with lots of helpful folks, as is the group of
        people who are so helpful on Jewelle's genpcncfir list. We have much
        for which to be thankful, with all the kind people who help and share
        with one another on these lists, and especially for those who host and
        manage the lists, making it all possible.
        Special thanks to Jewelle.

        Trish