quarterly

  • graypom
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      I have not recieved my quarterly in a long time. Is anyone else having the same problem? I did recieve my ballot for officers, so they still have my address.

      Who do I contact about the Quarterly?

      Ola

    • Ginni
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        I haven' either? when were they mailed? but the four hurricanes might account for that? or NO post Office *;+)

        Ginni,
        Punta Gorda, Florida

      • Lou-BB
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          Hello group. How does one get a newby into this group? I have a cousin who
          is just beginning to get her family tree going. I told her that tis group is
          wonderful

          > I have not recieved my quarterly in a long time. Is anyone else having
          the same problem? I did recieve my ballot for officers, so they still have
          my address.

          > Who do I contact about the Quarterly?
          >
          > Ola

          > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

        • Trish Worthington Cobb
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
            Lou,

            Did you mean the Pitt County Family Researchers?

            Go to this site for Pitt County Family Researchers

            http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

            for all information about joining the group, the quarterlies, etc.

            One can easily subscribe to the NC-PCFR email list, which is a rootsweb
            list, by sending an email to

            NC-PCFR-L-request@...

            with only the word "subscribe" in the body of the email.

            It is a great group with lots of helpful folks, as is the group of
            people who are so helpful on Jewelle's genpcncfir list. We have much
            for which to be thankful, with all the kind people who help and share
            with one another on these lists, and especially for those who host and
            manage the lists, making it all possible.
            Special thanks to Jewelle.

            Trish