Re: [genpcncfir] Della Cotten

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 6:37 PM
      Faye,

      I believe Della A. Cotten was only 17 when she married A. J. Moore.
      I doubt there was an earlier marriage. He died before she did.
      I do not know if he may have had a previous marriage. He was older
      than Della. I have not found him in either the 1850 Census or the 1860
      Census. Do you have access to the 1850 Census for Edgecombe County?

      Trish