Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Washing Clothes Yesteryear Response to Carol

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 4:32 PM
      Dear Jewelle, Thanks for your kind words. When I write
      about Mama, I cannot help thinking of the many mothers
      among our kin and acquaintances and particularly in
      this group who share her traits and her remarkable
      courage. In a sense, I write equally about all our
      mothers who solved their problems unaided, handled
      their emergencies without outside assistance, and let
      their love show whatever they were feeling inside.
      Having no recipe for mothering, they seemed always to
      know exactly what to do and how to give to each child
      according to his needs. Pioneers and role models, they
      enriched the lives of all who knew them. The example
      of our mothers is common ground for many of us and a
      further inspiration for us to learn about the
      forebears who helped them to become the wise and
      tender parents that they were. Later, Carol

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail