Contributions to Pinetops Branch of Edgecombe Memorial Library

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      I am a patron and supporter of the Pinetops Branch of the Edgecombe
      Memorial Library, and would like to ask that those of you who contribute copies of
      your family histories to libraries also consider donating a copy to the Pinetops
      branch of the Edgecombe County Memorial Library.

      Books in the genealogy section cannot be checked out, of course, so this
      would help build up that section of the smaller library and be a great help to
      those who frequent the Pinetops branch of the library instead of the library in
      Tarboro.

      Thanks for reading this far,

      Faye Hays