McGlohon Nichols PHOTO etc How-To

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hello Louise.... and Group!!.
      Indeed YES!!!! Please up-load your photo in our PHOTO section and notify us when completed.

      In the Left-hand Navigation Bar is a list of Interfaces available for our members with Yahoo ID's to upload
      any of their genealogical research they would like to share and/or download/copy other helpful resources available.
      Just click on the Bar of your Choice:
      Home; Messages; Voice Chat; Files; Photos; Links; Database; Polls; and Calendar.

      You have your Yahoo ID so you will have no problem executing this.. If you need help, click on the Help Button in
      the upper-right hand corner and YahooGroups will 'walk-you-thru-it', or call on me privately and I'll help.

      Group... those of you without your YID's, know that I will be more than happy to obtain one for you. Just contact
      me privately......... or link here to do it yourself:
      http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_register?.src=www&.done=http://www.yahoo.com

      Keep up the good work, Group, in helping each other!! I'm so proud of your generous nature!!!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      252-523-2881