Dempsey Gay not Dempsey Webb

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2004
      Need help on Dempsey Gay.... I have 3.... are any of them actually the same
      person? The last two have the same wife so they appear to be the same person,
      but who was the father, John or Henry or Burrell? Or neither? Who was the
      wife
      of Dempsey Gay, b 1817, d nov 30, 1840? Is any of this information correct?
      Or none of it?
      _____________

      Burrell Gay b 1780 d bef 1850 m Sally Thigpen b 1789
      Ch. Dempsey Gay b 1817, Edgecombe Co., NC d Nov 30, 1840

      John Gay
      Ch: Dempsey Gay be 1815 d after 1850
      m Mary Ward Feb 26 1835 in Edgecombe Co., NC. She was born 1818.

      Henry Gay d Feb 15, 1802 m Lucy
      Ch: Dempsey Gay m Mary Ward (same as one above)
      Ch: Dempsey Gay, Jr.