Wil King Memorial Ball 25 Sept 04

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 9:18 AM
      Hello Group...
      Sloan sent this notice out and I've gleaned it for our 'Locals-within-driving-distance' ... Read on:

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~nclenoir/willkingball2004.html

      The Wil King Memorial Ball will be held in Kinston,N.C. on Sept. 25, 2004

      Many of you are involved with the Heritage Genealogical Society and also the
      Historical Preservation Group which is trying to save our battlefields in
      eastern N.C. ---this Memorial Ball will benefit the Historical Preservation
      Group's efforts.

      this message has been sent to the Greene Co., Lenoir co., Dobbs Co., & Craven
      Co. websites since many of our members are from the Kinston area.

      sloan mason
      Hope to see you there....
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...