Re: [genpcncfir] More Thigpens/Evelyn

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      I've had a new computer about 2 weeks now and finally moved my family
      treemaker files back onto a desktop from the laptop, so able to check families more
      quickly now when I'm online. I do have to remember to keep a backup gedcom of
      the most currect one on the flash drive, so that I can move it to the laptop.

      Thanks for the help, it will be appreciated.

      Faye Hays