Re: [genpcncfir] More Thigpens

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2004
      Martha Thigpen b 1845 possibly Duplin or Jones Co. NC> Does anyone have
      anything on her? Thanks
      Linda

    • Evelyn Hendricks
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
        When I get time I can help you with the Sally Thigpen and Burrell Gay line.
        They are my great-great grandparents.
        Right now I am trying to get a new computer set up and information
        transferred into it.
        Jog my memory in about ten days if I have not replied by then.
        Evelyn
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
          Bob,
          I am extremely interested in any information that you care to share on this
          family. I am a descendant of James Thigpen that you mention. I will be glad
          to send you what I have on the family--also mostly unverified but I do have
          some Bible records and deeds, etc.
          Evelyn
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 30, 2004
            Since I am a Thigpen descendant I would be very interested in any
            information that you care to share. My great-great grandmother was Sally
            Thigpen, daughter of Gilead Thigpen.
            Evelyn Hendricks