Re: [genpcncfir] Howell Joyner

  • Larry Ruff
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
      Database: Edgecombe County, North Carolina Vital Records, 1720-1880

      August 31, 2004
      9:35 AM

      Name Birth Date Marriage Date Date of Death Spouse's Name Father
      Mother

      Phillips, Susan Bef 1840 Aug 3, 1852 Howell Joyner

      Source Information:
      Herrin, Cynthia, comp. Edgecombe County, North Carolina, Vital
      Records, 1720 - 1880. [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000-.
      Original data: Early Families of Edgecombe County, North Carolina, Its Past
      and Present. NC: The Tarboro Society for Genealogy and Biography, 1881 (with
      an appendix added in 1920). "Compiled by the Ladies' Tarboro, NC Genealogy
      and Library Association for the Preservation, Dissemination and Exultation
      of the History of Edgecombe Co., NC."