Fw: Need information

  • Lou-BB
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Hello Group,

      If anyone is in the Sampson County area, please do a look-up for me on Henry Curtis Bass and Ruth Tucker (possibly Viverette) marriage certificate. This marriage took place before 1932. Ruth's mother's name was Annie Cook Tucker Viverette, (Tucker) father's name not know at this time. If you happen to see his name, I surely will appreciate that bit of information also.

      Linda Bottoms Bass