Augustine Scarborough-Perquimans,Pasquotank Co., NC

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      My 8th great grandmother, Em Pike (maiden name said to be Blount but not
      documented) married Edward Mayo, whose daughter Anne Mayo, born 1675 in Christ
      Church, Barbados, married, second marriage, in 1703 Augustine Scarborough.
      Edward Mayo was a clerk of the court and a Quaker.

      Who were the parents of Augustine Scarborough and/or his siblings?

      Thanks,

      Faye Hays