Tip for reading web pages with small print

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2004
      Hold down the ctrl key and use the scrolling wheel on your mouse. It is great
      for some of those pages with that tiny print that runs together.

      Faye Hays

    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2004
        Faye, This is a great tip! Thanks, Marcia

        eahsr16@... wrote:Hold down the ctrl key and use the scrolling wheel on your mouse. It is great
        for some of those pages with that tiny print that runs together.

        Faye Hays

        GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT