Fw: DAIL's from Pitt County NC

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 1:16 PM
      Subject: Dail's from Pitt County NC

      > Looking for information on Kenion, Kinion Dail born about
      > 1815in NC. He died between 1860-1870.
      > In 1870 his wife Sarah was living in Pitt County.
      >
      > Any help appreciated.
      > Shirley

      Hello Group......
      Perhaps some of our generous DAIL researchers will be able to assist
      Shirley in her quest.
      Thank you for trying.
      Jewelle.

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
        Dear Jewelle, I'll check my files and get back to you.
        My father's maternal line is Dail: M.D. Dail, Matthew
        Dail, Theophilus Dail. I think I have Kenion in my
        files. I'll let you know if I can place him. Later,
        Carol

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • skipper4095386@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          Hello Dail Researchers,

          Do any of you have a Sarah "Sallie" Dail b. abt. 1823 that married George
          Jones b. abt. 1823? They married between 1842-1849. Their children were William
          b. 1851, George Wyatt b. bet. 1852-1856, Mary Ann b. 1860, Salina b. 1866 and
          Charles J. b. 1869.

          Sarah first married, I think, Washington McLawhorn. They had a child
          Franklin.

          Thanks,
          Judy