Re: [genpcncfir] "Somebody Knows My Name: Marriages of Freed People In North ...

  • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      Along these lines....I have a list of slaves that my ancestor once held...it
      was in Macon Co. Ala., and the last name of my ancestor was Perry. If
      anyone is looking for ancestors who were there during the 1830's to 1870's...I'll
      be happy to share the first names and ages, especially if there's a
      particular name you're looking for.

      Trisha