Little Plantation

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Is there anyone researching the Littles?

      I have been sent evidence that a Silvy Little and a William Witherington
      were the parents of a James L Witherington born in 1805. Silvy Witherington
      was living in Lenoir Co in 1820 with 3 male and 3 female slaves.

      It is possible that a James Little was her father. Is there a will for a
      James Little?

      William and Silvy Witherington had three sons: Robert, James and William.

      We all have ancestors buried in our past