Question about deed plotting

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Can anyone recommend a current software program for plotting deeds? Is anyone
      using such a program?

      I want something compatible with Windows XP and "easy." I tried one program
      a few years ago, I think the name of it was Deep Mapper, and it conflicted
      with Windows 98, the windows software that I was using at that time. It was an
      old program. So since it conflicted with Win98, I sure don't want to even think
      about putting one like that . on WinXP.

      Just wondering if any of your genealogical societies had recommended any such
      programs, or had reviewed them.

      Thanks

      Faye Hays