Re: [genpcncfir] Tuscarora Indians in Elm City, NC

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2004
      Those Jacobs came later than the one I have listed.

      I have

      Jonathan Boykin, Sr. 1770-1852
      Mary Jacobs, no birth date or death date or other information.

      If this name of Mary Jacobs is incorrect, please advise. As I recall, I came
      across this (?) in a book on the Flowers family that is in the Wilson County
      Public library several years ago.

      Faye Hays