Finding Relatives?????

  • deborahbarnes2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      I need to know how to find someone who might be still alive? His
      name is Jack Ball and his Father's name was David Ball. David Ball
      was from Pamlico Co, NC, Cash Corner area or Vandemere area.

      Jack went into the service I am figuring maybe the Koren War. My
      husband who was born in 1940 said he remembered him coming back in
      this area and staying with his Grandmother Hattie Ball before he went
      in service so that is why I think maybe the Koren War.