Re: [genpcncfir] Chronicals Vol2

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      --- Marcia <marcia_mclawhorn@...> wrote:
      > Jewell,
      >
      > I noticed this on one of our postings......
      >
      > Submit your family for publication FREE in VOLUME II
      > CHRONICALS
      > earmarked for 2004/2005. Link here for detail
      > instructions:

      > Dear Marica, I just submitted an article last night.
      Contact Liz Sparrow since she's actually formatting
      the articles we send in. Liz_Sparrow@... Hope
      this helps. Later, Carol

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • branchphotos@cox.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004
        Could someone tell me if photos are still being accepted to the Chronicals Vol2..I have pictures that go with articles I wrote 20 years ago.