Harrells - Scotland - caution

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      I did find this excerpt from a searach about the Scotland connection:

      ". First, the ship Harwall sailed on in 1635 was headed for
      Barbados according to ship records. ...... speculated that the ship must
      have stopped here and Harwell must have gotten off rather than going on to
      Barbados. ..... made this conclusion based on a phone call he made to
      Barbados
      authorities who couldn't find a record of Harwell landing there. Of course,
      there is no record of his landing here either. Whether the Harwell in the
      1635 ship is related to Harwells later found here is entirely speculative."

      Speculation? Jumped ship?

      Soooo,

      Faye Hays