1890 CENSUS FOR N.C.

  • JERRY LEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      I AM AWARE THAT THE 1890 CENSUS RECORDS FOR N.C. AND OTHER STATES
      WERE DESTROYED BY FIRE.
      I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF COPIES OF THE N.C. CENSUS RECORDS WERE KEPT
      AT THE COUNTY LEVEL OR AT THE STATE LEVEL AND IF SO, HOW COULD ONE
      GET ACCESS TO THEM IF THEY EXIST?
      I AM INTERESTED IN CENSUS RECORDS FOR PITT, BEAUFORT, PAMLICO AND
      CRAVEN COUNTIES AND THE FOLLOWING SURNAMES - LEE, HARDY/HARDEE,
      SQUIRES, ELLIS, HARDISON, MCLAWHORN AND SAWYER.
      THANKS
      JERRY LEE