Re: [genpcncfir] OT: cemeteries - footstones

  • Rhet Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
      When our son died 5 and 1/2 years ago we shopped around for tomb stones and foot stones for him. We checked out Rocky Mount, Greenville and Joyner in Wilson. We were by far more impressed with the people at Joyners than any of the others. (There was nothing wrong with the others, but Joyner's was our choice hands down. I am planning to get them back to do some repair work on old stones of my husband'sfamily from the 1800s and early 1900s. Rhet