Re: [genpcncfir] VACATION Mode * Please Read

  • Boyd Switzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      Jewelle: I receive your "yahoogroups.com" messages at my office computer
      OK. The home computer is completely out of commission. It went down this
      last week with a virus or worm despite the latest antivirus program &
      definitions.

      By the way, I have NOT been on vacation this summer and I don't when I
      will be able to take one.