Re: [genpcncfir] Greenville Reunion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Hello Carol...
      Yes, Greenville and surrounding areas, have certainly
      changed....... progress for Eastern N.C.
      <chuckle> ... you'll have no problem getting around, however!!
      I look forward to seeing you... and placing other faces with names ... so
      hope they have a good 'turn-out'!!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...