Re: [genpcncfir] Corrected VINSON i/s/o Vincent

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      Dear Jewelle, Edward Marcellus McGowan married Frances
      Vincent; William George McGowan married HENRIETTA
      Vincent! OOPS! They were only children of John Vincent
      and Sarah McGowan. By the way, I have been unable to
      find out who were the parents of this Sarah McGowan.
      Can you help? Thanks, Carol

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/