Can you identify this lady????

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 11:27 AM
      Hello Group,
      One of our members, Connie VINCENT Hardee, needs help in identifying an Ancestors Photo.
      I have just created a Folder entitled HELP - UNKNOWN PHOTOS for just this purpose for ALL
      of you to UpLoad your own family pictures with which you need help.

      Please check it out and see if anyone recognizes this courageous-looking Lady. Thank You!
      also...
      If any of you have photos you can not identify, please upload to the above Folder, including your
      name and request.

      Remember, only members with Yahoo ID's can access our many File Resources (YahooGroups
      rule... not GenPCNCFIR's). To obtain one, click here:

      If you need help, notify me PRIVATELY, and I will obtain one for you.
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)