Re: [genpcncfir] Williamson family, Nash, Edgecomb, Lucama, N.C.

  • John V Lucas Jr
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2004
      Dear Linda,

      Are you sure that you don't have me confused with someone else? I
      haven't done any research pertaining to Williamson line. However, I
      have done a considerable amount of research pertaining to my late
      uncle's Williams family, formerly of Warren Co., NC. My uncle's name
      was Edward Alston Williams.

      Yours,

      John V. Lucas, Jr.
      659 Brockton Way