Ordering Rev. War to Pre-WWI records from NARA

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Hello Group...
      Sincerely hope all of you are enjoying and remembering this
      special Holiday in tribute
      to ALL of our Armed Forces.... from the days of our ancestors to present
      time...
      Below 'gleaned' information will be of interest to all. Our
      thanks go to Claire Kluskens
      for sharing. I will include these URL's in our LINKS Files, accessable to
      our members with
      Yahoo ID's.
      Contact me privately, if you need my help in obtaining your
      YID.
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      252-523-2881
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 9:33 PM
      Subject: Ordering Rev. War to Pre-WWI records from NARA

      http://www.archives.gov/research_room/obtain_copies/reproductions_overview.html
      > and it will be mailed to you.
      >
      > Pension records. You need the NATF Form 85.
      > (1) You can get the Form 85 by writing to NARA, 700 Pennsylvania Ave.,
      > Washington, DC 20408 and it will be mailed to you.
      > (2) You can request the Form 85 online at

      http://www.archives.gov/research_room/obtain_copies/reproductions_overview.html
      and it will be mailed to you.
      > (3) You can skip the paper form altogether and securely Order Online!
      at
      https://eservices.archives.gov/orderonline/start.swe?SWECmd=Start
      which you can also get to from the

      http://www.archives.gov/research_room/obtain_copies/reproductions_overview.html