Re: [genpcncfir] FTM problem solved! and Thanks!!!!

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2004
      I don't know what problem Marcia solved for you, but perhaps she will be
      able to solve a Family Tree Maker problem for me. I am using version 7 on
      Windows 98. Since I don't use the reports very often I had not noticed this
      problem until I tried to send a descendancy report to someone. It seems to
      repeat the information three times. For example, the first entry of the
      name, dates of birth and death are repeated three times. Then it will put
      in the second person and repeat the information three times. Do any of you
      have any idea what could be causing this and what can I do about it?
      Thank you.
      Evelyn