Re: [genpcncfir] Kinston Cemeteries

    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 8, 2004
      Dear Marica, Thanks so much. It is fantastic that a
      person can actually get listing of cemeteries where
      McLawhorns are buried without even having to go there
      first! I'm about certain that Greenville does not do
      that. Life could be so much simpler for researchers if
      every city followed that example. Your geographical
      descriptions are priceless. You really do think
      exactly like me--analytical, geographical! Show me!
      Later, Carol
      --- Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...>