Re: [genpcncfir] ANTI VIRUS PROGRAMS - THANKS TO EVERYONE

  • squizzie
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1 1:49 PM
      Thanks to everyone who answered my e-mail. I see that I will be quite
      busy checking out all of these programs. I do like the Trojan Remover
      that my son put on the computer, it removes all of the pesty little
      trojans that are popping up. I have Norton Antivirus, but will check
      all of the new things out there and hopefully this will take care of my
      poor computer.

      Thanks again,

      Marilyn