Re: [genpcncfir] ANTI VIRUS PROGRAMS - THANKS TO EVERYONE

  • squizzie
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2004
      Thanks to everyone who answered my e-mail. I see that I will be quite
      busy checking out all of these programs. I do like the Trojan Remover
      that my son put on the computer, it removes all of the pesty little
      trojans that are popping up. I have Norton Antivirus, but will check
      all of the new things out there and hopefully this will take care of my
      poor computer.

      Thanks again,

      Marilyn

    • Rhet Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2004
        The program blocks the pinging. (Outside people trying to tie into my computer.) What I stopped was the little screen popping up every time to tell me that the program had blocked the ping. That was what was so annoying. I will have to check with my son - in - law to find out what I did. He talked me through it on the telephone. Now the pinging is blocked, they just don't let me know when they are doing it. Rhet