Fw: Wil King Memorial Site Ground Breaking 05Apr04

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hello Group...
      Today's Kinston FreePress http://www.kinston.com/ included this
      article which is of interest to all who desire to
      perserve our Historical Sites. Jane Phillips, and all on her team, is to
      be commended on a job well-done!! Click here for
      more info.... scroll down for notice from Jane.

      King memorial to break ground Monday
      April 03,2004
      Lee Raynor
      Managing Editor

      http://www.kinston.com/SiteProcessor.cfm?Template=/GlobalTemplates/Details.cfm&StoryID=18971&Section=Local

      Hope to see all of you within driving distance in attendance Monday.

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)